Can you feel the beat or is it being drowned out by the hum of your quivering fridge/freezer?
There are numerous music festivals taking place in London this spring and summer and the masses who flock to enjoy the best talent will have food related appetites that need to be satisfied too. Your fridge remembers last summer and the way that far too much stock was packed in to it and you still turned customers away.
If you own or manage a hotel, restaurant, pub or bed and breakfast and want to be able to reap the rewards from an influx of music lovers who need feeding then please remember to take chiller room hire so that you can stock increased levels of ingredients in a hygienic and legislation friendly manner and maximise profits. Even another ten pints of milk will need a considerable space in your premises unit.
Equally, if you are a food vendor at any of the festivals, you’ll need chiller hire, probably via a trailer, to achieve health and safety requirements and excellent catering.
Just a few of the London based spring-summer 2017 music festivals are:
We are FSTVL – 26th, 27th and 28th May – Upminster, RM14.
Field Day – 3rd June – Victoria Park, Tower Hamlets E3.
Meltdown Festival – 9th-18th June – Southbank Centre, SE1.
Live at Chelsea – 15th-18th June – Royal Hospital Chelsea, SW3.
Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park – 30th June- 6th July – W2.
South West Four – 26th-27th August – Clapham Common, SW4.
Companies like Icecool Trailers who are based in Newbury and serve a plethora of London’s eateries with facilities, are invaluable.
- Walk in chiller rooms – and walk in freezers – are cost effective.
- Chiller hire units are delivered to the premises and constructed on site. (No planning permission is necessary.)
- Different sizes/capacities are available.
- They offer a professional appearance.
- They are set up prior to handover to you.
- These units cannot be moved once built. For a moveable option, consider fridge trailer hire.
- Cold room rental insurance doesn’t cover the stock. A separate policy needs to be sought.
- At the end of the festival/hire period the firm deconstructs and removes the chiller hire facilities.
- Cold room rental periods can be extended easily and with competitive fees.
- Chiller hire units work via mains or generator. Simply advise the firm if you require a generator.
The leading firms (like Icecool Trailers) guarantee:
- Top hygiene levels.
- Fully maintained units.
- Legislation compliant facilities.
It’s best to read online reviews and check the clients who trust the firm with their chiller room requirements. If you find a firm that quotes a considerably lower price than its rivals, be wary. It’s unlikely that the other quotes are incorrect. Ask yourself why the one firm is different. It may be a genuine offer or it could be a last-ditch attempt to save a poorly performing operation. Homework is essential.
Cheap and cheerful may cost you more in the long term, in reputation and hire facilities. That’s never music to your ears.